What is Forex Trading

Forex trading is the conversion of currencies into one another. Its the largest financial market in the world

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, October 22, 2016

GhaniFx Reversal Semafor MT4 Indicator.


So Traders now here i am going to share my own Custom Semafor Reversal indicator. As you know many website give these type of indicators free but i think in these indicator noise level is extremely high , Every Swing give you a signal . So Decision on these signals is very complex . So i reduce noise level and increase accuracy level in my own indicator .I Just include 2 levels  High and Medium levels . I strongly recommend use this with Pivot S/R levels .


HAPPY PIPS
GhaniFx Reversal Semafor MT4 Indicator

Recommended Broker  =  XM    and  Hotforex  . 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! 70trades

    ReplyDelete